Upgrade Recliner Luxury Camp Chair Swinging Camping Chair
Installs on uneven ground, no need for trees
Suspended on the included poles, the chair swings smoothly and gently no matter how rocky, sandy or uneven the ground is below. It’s like a rocking chair and a hammock had a child perfectly built for camp life.
Durable, camp-ready construction
Water-resistant mesh lets air flow freely, stands up to sun exposure and resists the build-up of odor-causing bacteria, so go ahead and recline by the shore in heat of the afternoon. When you’re ready to pack up, the chair’s aircraft-grade aluminum suspension frame breaks down quickly and compactly.
Lean back with a quick shift of your body weight. A supportive headrest lets you really enjoy the view without craning or straining your neck, and when you sit up the back shifts to support a more upright position. Oh, and the armrests are padded, too.
Weight 7 lb | 3.2 kg
Packed Size 23.6 x 7.9 x 7.9 in | 60 x 20 x 20 cm
Dimensions 25.2 x 38.6 x 39.4 in | 64 x 98 x 100 cm
Capacity 300 lb | 136 kg
Materials Frame: AluminumFabric: Nylon Water Resistant Mesh
- Suspended air-rocking and reclining chair swings smoothly and gently on any surface, including above rocky or sandy surfaces
- Auto-reclining hardware lets you lean back and stretch out without the use of runners
- Aircraft-grade aluminum suspension frame is sturdy and packs down quickly and compactly
- Water-resistant mesh resists the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and stands up to sun exposure
- Padded armrests are comfortable for lounging in the backyard or at the campsite
- Chair swings smoothly and gently, with a relaxing motion that is designed for comfort
- Integrated cup holder keeps a beverage within arm’s reach
- Stash pocket accommodates a tablet, keys or a favorite book
- Padded carrying case has a convenient interior storage pocket