- The Red Light Therapy uses red and infrared in 630nm, 660nm, and 850nm wavelengths to provide pain relief in a personal-size device, it helps relieve the pain and swelling by increasing blood circulation to the area.
- Red light therapy is often used to treat wounds and damaged muscles or tissues. Early in the 1960s, scientists found that red light improves wound healing and reduced pain, inflammation, and swelling. The treatment also prevents cell death and tissue damage.
- The primary function of red light therapy is to increase energy production. Red light strengthens the mitochondria, the part of the cell that creates energy. By doing so, this procedure increases energy levels.
- A light source is applied near or on your skin, allowing the photons to penetrate your skin tissue, particularly in damaged tissues, and the process of cell repair is activated and accelerated. Red light therapy sessions last for 10-20 minutes and it is recommended to use it multiple times per week for several weeks to see the full benefits of the treatment.
- Our red light therapy device that provides light in both the red and near-infrared spectrum. It is a safe treatment method that stimulates cellular rejuvenation and mitochondrial energy production. Its plethora of health benefits and ease of use make it an excellent addition to a comprehensive wellness regimen.
Automatic shutdown in five minutes to save electrical energy, you can sleep in peace
Three wavelengths light
The device contains 3 LEDs, one is infrared (850nm) and is non-visible to the human eye, because it is not in the visible spectrum (IR) and the other two LEDs are Red (630 and 660nm) which are visible to the human eye
It helps relieve the pain and swelling by increasing blood circulation to the area
- The 630nm Wavelengths has the ability to penetrate into the skin cells and sebaceous glands to rejuvenate the skin's tone and texture, the 660nm Wavelengths reaches deeper into the entire range of the skin tissues to promote healing and regeneration, the 850nm Wavelengths can help to reduce joint and muscle pain and diminish general inflammations in the body.
Stronger irradiance is fantastic for acute joint pain relief
- The light pen has a high power output, also known as irradiance, which is one of the most important specification when choosing a red light therapy device. Irradiance can be thought of as the rate of energy delivered by a device.
- The gold standard for irradiance of a red light therapy device is 100 mW / c㎡, which the light pen exceeds, this mean that our product is delivering clinically proven wavelengths of light at a sufficient power output for optimal treatment.
|Light type||Red light and infrared light|
|LED QTY||3PCS 3W|
|Wavelengths||630nm, 660nm, and 850nm|
|luminance value||180 lux at 15 cm|
|Battery Voltage||3.7 volts|
|Shell Material||Stainless steel 303|