Are you in the market for easy paintings for beginners? Maybe you just moved into your new place, or maybe you’re looking for ways to spruce up your new space, maybe you just need a new, relaxing hobby. Well, no matter what you’re trying to accomplish, you are in the right place for easy paintings for beginners!
And you don’t even have to be “creative” or “artistic” to create beautiful works of art with acrylic pouring! Acrylic paint pouring is an extremely accessible art form that everyone can use to make amazing art!
- 【Pre-mixed & High-flow】High flow paint set is pre-mixed, no need to buy any other mediums, no need for special preparations or mixing. Easy to use. Ready to pour and start creating!
- 【Safe & Non-toxic】Our acrylic pouring paint made of premium non-toxic paint material. Conform to ASTM D-4236 and EN71 standards. Safe for kids and adults. It is your best choice for acrylic pouring and fluid art.
- 【Vibrant Colors】Pour paint kit includes 12 different colors. When you’re creating original fluid art, they can meet your needs. Let your works as beautiful as the four seasons!
- 【Wide Application】Ready to Pour colors are formulated with a viscosity (Thickness) that is ideal for Acrylic Pouring right out of the bottle that creates exceptional cells and Color Movement. (Note: Shake well before using.)
- MASTERPIECES PAINT POURING. This marbling paint kit guides young girls to create eye popping art with easy to use instructions and vibrant acrylic paint!
- HELPS KIDS DEVELOP REAL WORLD SKILLS. Masterpieces Paint Pouring helps young girls develop fine-motor, visual, and motor skills - all while having fun, creating amazing art, and expressing themselves!
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED. This paint pouring kit has everything your child needs to create unbelievable art projects with acrylic paint, blank shapes, glitter and much more!
Mixing The Paint
Mix each color separately. Stir together with a popsicle stick until thoroughly mixed. The neat thing about the marbling medium is that it thins the paint without changing the color cup.
Let the paint sit for about a minute to get rid of any bubbles. Pour the different colors into one of the larger solo cups.
Flip Pour Method
If you’re paint pouring onto canvas like we were, we suggest trying the “flip pour” method. Place your canvas upside down on top of the large solo cup full of paint.
You’re going to want something like an old baking sheet, a shallow box, a lined plastic bin, something that’s larger than the item you’re painting so the paint can drip off into the container from your canvas as you’re moving it around. We used an old dollar store plastic bin and lined it with paper towels to may clean up a little easier in between projects.
Carefully flip the cup and canvas over so the cup of paint is sitting upside down on top of the canvas.
Pull the cup straight up to release all of the paint and put the cup down out of the way.
Gently tilt the canvas from side to side to move the paint around the entire canvas.
Continue tilting the canvas until the entire canvas is covered. If some of the edges or corners are missed, you can pour some extra from your mixed cup to fill in. prop it up on something and let it dry overnight.
We had a blast coming up with different color combinations and trying different techniques.
You could use the same colors each time and end up with absolutely different results each time.