Mary's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar like they do when they look into a flower.
Built-in Ant Moat For Mary's Sweety Hummingbird Feeder
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has an 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). Nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water in to correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into bowl
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Can be washed in the dishwasher.
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up close, 360 degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!